Welcome To Nightmare

Welcome to my blog, the purpose of this is as an assignment for one of my classes to the theme of my experience at MCC, but I think it will likely end up becoming a place for me to post whatever I end up making in the future. Peace and love!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Some Traditions are too Timeless to Let Go

Some more of my previous work, this stuff most all more traditional mediums..
This is a water color inspired by Ed Hardy's designs

I was at work and had nothing better to do, after looking at tattoo style artwork I came out with this

I really love working with organic shapes and balancing them with the negative space to create more active pieces

Colored pencil watercolor of dolphins.  I have been told some people see God's face in this when they look at it.


My friend and I had a chalk fight in my drive way, and this is what my hand ended up looking like, I though the blue spiral was really cool

These we some chalk drawings I did on the drive way before we had our chalk fight.  

This was a pencil drawing of two hands making a heart

This was a birthday card I made for one of the little girls who goes to the gym I work at.  I felt bad because she invited me to her party and I had to work that day.

More work with organic shapes, I usually end up doodling this type of thing when I'm bored in class

I was doodling this at orientation, before the fire alarm.
I had free time in an art class to do what ever, so I was free painting and came out with this.  I was so proud of the hand that was making the peace sign, until I realized I gave it six fingers on accident.


This was a font I made in one of my notebooks to identify it as mine

A water color of Princess Ariel

A pencil drawing of a porcelain doll I did in one of my history classes.

Another water color, this time I was just experimenting with blending

Pencil drawing of a hand holding open a book.  I know it only has four fingers, I couldn't fit in a fifth without it looking weirder.

3 comments: