Welcome To Nightmare

Welcome to my blog, the purpose of this is as an assignment for one of my classes to the theme of my experience at MCC, but I think it will likely end up becoming a place for me to post whatever I end up making in the future. Peace and love!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Blast from the Past

Some old personal stuff... I spent a lot of really late nights on photoshop.. I might have had a slight problem...
So this was an edit on a watercolor I did to blend the colors more to what I had had in mind when I was painting.

This was actually a project for my Spanish class, we had to design a CD cover

I was playing around with filters, and this one really happened to mesh well with the photo underneath

I edited a photo of myself posing by playing with the color tones

Practicing different techniques in photoshop

This was for an online contest somewhere, I don't think I even actually submitted it, but I took the photo, edited it  to give it the really creepy horror show look and then added in a slice of either pizza or pie, stop lights and panda if I remember correctly.

I took this photo and was playing around with single colors to draw attention to places as well as clarity

I found this quote and fell in love with it, so I made an image with it for my computer background

I needed a profile pic for somewhere, and my user name was luckypug so I came us with this guy.

My luckypug profile picture above was a product of this guy, I first did this picture, just messing around for a friend and it was the inspiration for the one above

This was a t-shirt design for the Suffield Shakedown t-shirts for my robotics team.  Unfortunately the entire thing didn't make it on the shirt, just the bugs, but they're still cute

This was me playing around on DeMauro (that's probably spelled incorrectly) to make a banner.

I actually took this picture as well and used it as practice for contrast levels and such.

I actually took this picture as well and used it as practice for contrast levels and such.

My brother was trying to get extra credit in his psych class during their paranormal unit, so he set this up to fake a 'ghost orb' picture, I happened to span this and loved the angle it was at, so i upped the contrast to hide the pentagram on the floor.

Here I was trying make the edits look more natural, I still need practice


I thought the dress would look better with wings, so I made wings.

More filter practice.  I wish I had a chance to wear that dress

I forget which program it was, but this was me trying to learn a new online photo editor


This was a project for my history class, I can't remember what it translates to now, but it was on feminism.

I really liked the picture so I was playing around with it

No comments:

Post a Comment