Okay this was me just testing my camera and I though the pattern on the blanket looked cool
This was a mini photoshoot I did around my house
This was a mini photoshoot I did around my house
This was a mini photoshoot I did around my house
This was a mini photoshoot I did around my house
This was a mini photoshoot I did around my house
This was one Halloween my sophomore year, I took a picture of the tree on the way to a Halloween party because I was fascinated by how it looked completely empty against the clouds.
I was really bored so I made a photoshoot in my basement on a white sheet.
I was really bored so I made a photoshoot in my basement on a white sheet.
I was really bored so I made a photoshoot in my basement on a white sheet.
This was at a friend's Sweet Sixteen, my camera had a manual option and we decided to try light painting.
This was at a friend's Sweet Sixteen, my camera had a manual option and we decided to try light painting.
This was at a friend's Sweet Sixteen, my camera had a manual option and we decided to try light painting.
Here a few of us got bored at a local park and just started taking pictures, this was one of my favorites of the day just because of how the colors came out.
This was another photoshoot in my basement, much love to my girl Becca, who modeled this look. I put together her outfit and makeup with the help of a friend Angelique and took many of the pictures.
This was another photoshoot in my basement, much love to my girl Becca, who modeled this look. I put together her outfit and makeup with the help of a friend Angelique and took many of the pictures.
This was another photoshoot in my basement, much love to my girl Becca, who modeled this look. I put together her outfit and makeup with the help of a friend Angelique and took many of the pictures.
And of course in that same shoot, I wanted to play dress up, so I let Becca and Angelique doll me up and then Becca took hold of the camera, I did the photo edits though.
Same basement photoshoot with one of my closest friends, Bekki, modeling this time. I can't remember exactly who did the majority of her make up or took the majority of her pictures, (Becca and I worked together) but I did do all the color edits.
Same basement photoshoot with one of my closest friends, Bekki, modeling this time. I can't remember exactly who did the majority of her make up or took the majority of her pictures, (Becca and I worked together) but I did do all the color edits.
Bekki and myself. We couldn't resist goofing around a bit. Becca had the camera and is responsible for photographing us here.
Becca is back in front of the camera here! She really loved that dress and it matched her hair!
Bekki back here! I loved this image in black and white because of the contrast it had...
So this isn't the best picture ever taken, but I love what happened to the stripes on Bekki's dress as the camera shook so I put it in. A good photo isn't always defined by clarity.
I had fun with the colors on this one. It was cool to play with the tones and 'cool down' the picture.
So we had to play around with this dress (it's one of my favorites) and we got this picture, which I actually like better then my senior picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment