Welcome To Nightmare

Welcome to my blog, the purpose of this is as an assignment for one of my classes to the theme of my experience at MCC, but I think it will likely end up becoming a place for me to post whatever I end up making in the future. Peace and love!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Logos, Brands and Lovemarks

This assignment was to create a logo based on the story we used in the Grid, Sequence, Story assignment.  I chose to focus on the fact that I had a seriously sucky time, I wanted something with a lot of contrast, with a ragged feel to it.  This is what came out of quite a few roughs and time.  

3 comments:

  1. I loved your logo, the jagged N really stands out nicely from the clean cursive text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so badass. The N is scary looking and the cursive text reminds me of the 50's or something. I feel like this would've been used as a title for an old horror movie.

    ReplyDelete