Welcome To Nightmare

Welcome to my blog, the purpose of this is as an assignment for one of my classes to the theme of my experience at MCC, but I think it will likely end up becoming a place for me to post whatever I end up making in the future. Peace and love!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Miscellaneous Crafts

This was a shirt I ended up making because I wanted a shirt that said "Pants"

Earrings for my mother

Just randoms earrings I made as practice

Some bracelets I made as practice

A necklace I made to play with patterns 

A pumpkin I carved this Halloween because I loved the design for a project I had in class but was unable to use so it went on my pumpkin

I work at a day care... These things are real popular with the kids, all my coworkers kept demanding I make them some because they liked my sense of colors and patterns

I was really bored at work, and I had all these pieces separately on sale

I was friends with the shop teacher at my high school and he let my play with the CNC router XD

No comments:

Post a Comment